As part of Roth&Co’s Outsourced CFO Services, a CFO/Controller will work directly with the business, in order to review the accuracy of their financial statements, assist in creating and implementing internal controls and policies and procedures, help them with financial planning, and manage the financial risk of their businesses.
The CFO/Controller will ensure that your finance department will perform its core accounting and reporting compliance duties effectively, efficiently, and timely.
Financial services: Get timely reliable income statements and balance sheets. Get a clear view of your business finances and performance.
- Chart of accounts setup/cleanup
- Report preparation with detailed review and analysis
- Improving recording practices
- Identifying excessive costs and expenses
- Financial ratio review and analysis
- Pricing and profit management
- Board presentation and financial packages
- Bank compliance reporting
- Optimize accounting practices
- Setting up, implementation and monitoring controls
- Design of policies and procedures
- Update and implementation of new technical accounting rules
- Advise and monitoring on regulatory compliance
- Accounting research and support
- Budget preparation
- Cash flow projections
- Financial modeling/forecasts
Get in touch with a Outsourced CFO Services Specialist