Audit Manager, NY
We are seeking a dedicated audit professional to join our team as a Manager.
- 7+ years experience in a public accounting firm.
- Can manage multiple-high demand projects at once.
- Excellent technical skills across a broad range of accounting and auditing issues.
- The capability to supervise a team.
- Top-notch professionalism both with staff and with clients in high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and accounting software.
- Master’s in accounting
- CPA License Required
- Utilizing your technical knowledge and skills to submit reviewed work to partners with the expectation that minimal or no changes will be required.
- Supports a collaborative and team-oriented environment while pushing themselves, their peers, and their team for strong results and quality work.
- Responsible for all engagement management including fee quoting, engagement planning, staffing, engagement letters, and budget approval.
- Overseeing, supervising, and monitoring the work of your team by providing on-the-job training and feedback on their work, as well as ensuring that each project is completed accurately and within budget.
- Identifies areas of risk on an engagement; develops and enacts plans to manage those risks.
- Developing meaningful contact with clients and gaining their confidence.
- Actively develops a network of prospective clients and collaborates internally to work with those leads.
- Effectively communicates all aspects of work performed to clients, partners, managers, and staff.
- Supervises and develops staff; Develops team technically.
- Identifying expanded service opportunities for existing clients and actively participating in networking, such as with community and professional organizations.
- Adhering to and communicating firm policies and procedures.
- Performing other job-related duties as required.